St. Lawrence County Public Transportation, operated by St. Lawrence NYSARC, is now leasing space on the exterior of its six County-owned buses. There are advertising opportunities for the six buses and they include curb-side and street-side showcase options.
All costs related to the sign production, installation, taxes and disposal after contract period are to be paid by the advertiser. Advertisers have the option of using a vendor of their choice.
Priority will be given to Advertisers signing a one-year contract for a complete bus wrap.
Size and Location of Wrap: Full wrap fitted to vehicle to comply with New York State Dept. of Transportation regulations.
Provision of Graphic Layout:
The Advertiser is responsible for the creation and design of the graphic, working with a vendor that is sanctioned by St. Lawrence NYSARC. The final graphic design must be approved by St. Lawrence NYSARC prior to it being produced.
- Driver side: 185 inches wide by 67 inches’ high
- Passenger side: 136 inches wide by 67 inches’ high
- Full Bus Wrap (Both Sides)
Price $1,500 plus $500 in kind with one year signed contract
- Half Bus Wrap (Drivers or Passengers side pending availability)
Price: $750 plus $250 in kind with one-year contract
- A security deposit of $3,000 for a full wrap and $1,500 for a half wrap is required at time of contract signature and will be credited as payment for the final two months of the agreement.
If you are interested in leasing space on a St. Lawrence County Public Transit bus, please fill out the following Advertising Request Form. For additional information, please call 315-386-3529 or send an Email to Michelle Quinell-Gayle at firstname.lastname@example.org.